A custom-built Remote Controller keeps your Phantom 3 Standard under your command at all times.
The ergonomic design is lightweight and easy to hold, with all the controls you need right at your fingertips.
The Remote Controller has an operating frequency of 5.8GHz which is compatible with the all versions of the Phantom 3 Standard except the one made for the Japanese market.
1. Fly up to 10 football fields away without worry. A high-powered 5.8GHz transmission frequency keeps the Phantom responsive, even when flying at distances of up to 0.62 mile (1km) away.*
(*Maximum flight distance may vary with environmental conditions and local regulations)
2. Easy to grip control sticks enable accurate, precise flight. Everything from minute position adjustments to full speed flying is instant and intuitive. These spring-loaded sticks automatically center when you let go, freezing the Phantom in place. So you can frame your shot, check the map, and plan your next move while it hovers and waits.
3. Aim the camera by using the gimbal control dial on top of the remote. Tilt it up and down to see more and frame the perfect shot.
4. The built-in Wi-Fi range extender creates a strong wireless link between aircraft and mobile device, and enables transmission of a live HD view that is displayed via the DJI GO app.
5. For ease of use, a rechargeable 2600 mAh LiPo battery is integrated into the Remote Controller. Bright LEDs on the front tell you the remaining power at a glance, and it will beep to remind you when the power runs low. The remote is easily recharged by USB, no matter where you are.
5.725 GHz – 5.825 GHz, 922.7 MHz – 927.7 MHz (Japan)
Max Transmission Distance
FCC: 1000 m; CE: 500 m (outdoors and unobstructed, aircraft’s altitude at 400 feet (120 m))
0°C to 40°C
2600 mAh LiPo 18650
Transmitter Power (EIRP)
600 mA @ 3.7V